Set your kids up for the world they’re living in by normalizing science and technology!
Using engaging illustrations, rhythm and rhyme, let BUZZ introduce your little one to the basics of an electrical circuit. Your child is sure to remember a lot more about how this stuff works…when it’s fun.
Concepts and jargon covered include...
- Electrons being a subatomic particle
- Wires as electrical conductors
- "Voltage drop" across electrical components
- A battery as a voltage source
- ... and how even HEROS get tired and need to RECHARGE!
Fun, technical, school-book doodles decorate all page borders to prompt more questions! And not to worry mums and dads, a technical glossary is there to help you answer.
Bringing tech topics to children with some added imagination...Yours truly, Mrs. J Finch
If shipping is not available to your country, Mrs. J Finch STEM Books can also be purchased via amazon.com!